Friday, June 3, 2016

Happiest Place On Earth

Disney.

A word that means a different thing to every seperate person. To some it brews nostalgia surrounding childhood, to some it creates excitement in their stomach, to some it means endless possibilities and to some it means nothing. *sad face*.

To me Disney is magic, to me Disney is the most pure form of naive happiness and bliss.

This being said it astounds me how some people can go to a Disney theme park and show aggression, sadness and annoyance. (Not okay, ruins my vibes, dims my light). I was at Disney world in Orlando, Florida at the beginning of this week and it was incredible, I felt emotions that have unfortunately not been evident in my person for a very long time. The two short days I spent at the parks where incredible. Watching children so ridiculously absorbed in the world of fairy tales was a great experience for me. My inner child even came through, lining up to get photographs with Princesses, watching the parades, singing and dancing along to my favourite songs and even shedding multiple tears throughout the days events. These include but are not limited too; meeting my main girl Tinkerbell, watching the castle light show and being gifted a bookmark from Princess Belle herself. It was too much. I couldn't feel anything but joy. Which is funny cause as i previously touched on some people are in right moods EVEN AT DISNEY WORLD. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. (Ill stop shouting now, I apologise for raising my voice). How is it even possible to be mad at Disney? i honestly can not fathom it, how can you pay so much money and make so much effort for a vacation with your loved ones to then stand around moping, sooking, arguing, pouting, demanding and simply not smiling. You aren't just ruining your day, you're ruining everyone else's day too, or at least trying too. Theres a long line? of course their is, take some snacks, play eye spy or sing a song from frozen. Make the not so fun stuff fun.

So this is a message to anyone thinking of getting upset for no good reason at Disney. DO NOT!!!!!! YOU'RE RUINING THE MAGIC. (sorry for yelling again). If you hate your husband, go home and hate him. Its called the happiest place on earth for a reason.... BE HAPPY (last time I swear).

Actually this goes for everything, if you go on vacation please just enjoy it, soak it in, cause soon enough you'll be back to reality and i promise you'll regret wasting that holiday arguing over a forgotten reservation, a poor decision, or taking too long to get ready.

Breathe deeply and "Let It Go" *Cue snow flurry*

Stay Shining

Rachel 💋


No comments:

Post a Comment