Thursday, July 7, 2016

Signing My Life Away

So. After what feels like 20 years (it's been 1.5) I have finally come to a decision on what to pursue as a career path *queue fire works*. 

My passion as many of you already may know is food. I LOVE it. I love eating it, cooking it, reading about it and thinking about it. This strong pull towards food has lead me to apply for a career in the culinary arts. So as of today. The 7th of the 7th 2016 I Rachel Maree am an apprentice chef; and I could not be more thrilled!!!!!! I have now worked front of house in hospitality for six years and have always been more interested in what is happening in the kitchen as appose to front of house. This has made me experiment more with my cooking at home and order the more interesting items on menus when I eat out. Now it's my turn to learn, discover, experiment and thrive. Who knows, I could be the next Heston..... (I think the skinny pigeon could be strong competition)

This little step forward has also elevated my mood so much I haven't even got angry at today's silly moments, which include but not limited too: 

* forgetting to put my handbrake on and my car ending up on a tree, luckily with no scratches or dents *phew* 

* trying to get my new table upstairs alone and falling 

And 

* withdrawing $100 from an atm but forgetting to actually take the money...... With that being said I hope the soulless creature in Belmont who took it buys themselves some morals with it. 

Anyway that's enough from me. I'm off to yoga to find my zen so I don't find and murder the said money stealer with my new chef knives.

Until next time, 

Stay fabulous 💋 
Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment