Friday, July 22, 2016

My biggest flaw; according to men


IntenseAdjective; having or showing strong feelings or opinions; extremely earnest or serious. 

I've been told on many different occasions by a variety of people (mostly males) that I'm too "intense", that my biggest flaw is "intensity" and that I'm too passionate. I only have one thing to say to these people and that's "Bibbity Bobbity BACK THE FUCK UP" (please excuse my language).

How is it my fault that you are unable to handle my enthusiasm and vibrant personality? Maybe YOUR biggest flaw is lacking the ability to dance in rythm with my vibrancy. 

I haven't, will not and can not suppress my passion and big heart because you are unable to understand it. These people do not even deserve the affection and attention of we who suffer the same (apparently tragically life threatening) trait of caring. 

This is a reach out to all the girls and boys out there that have been told too simmer down. DONT. If anything be more enthusiastic! Love more, see more, feel more and cull more! Cull the people out of your life that cringe at your intensity. One day someone will come along and love you for the very same reason these others turn away from you. 

Please don't dull your shine because others do not like light. 

Stay fabulous

Rachel 💋


No comments:

Post a Comment