Saturday, July 2, 2016

My Sweet Addiction.

I'm sorry I haven't made an entry in a while, it's just... Well....

I've been simply too busy eating my weight in sweets. 

They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. So here goes; I Rachel Maree Elliott have a dessert addiction. 

Ive tried to suppress it but it's just, i think about dessert 90% of the day and if it's put in front of me I devour the sugary substance in five seconds flat. I've thought about cutting out other meals all together and just eating sweets (I swiftly decided against that).   

My favourite desserts include lemon meringue, pavlova and golden syrup dumplings. However whilst travelling America I came across an unusual dessert which really tingled my tastebuds; deep fried ice cream. I ordered it with my friend Madison waringly but it was AMAZEBALLS. It was in a light tempura batter and the vanilla cheesecake inside was warm and full of flavour. So that has been thrown in as a temporary wild card in my list until I one day stop thinking about it and drooling.

I realised I had a problem when after work one day I bought two cakes to take home. A caramel slice and a lemon meringue (as mentioned about in my favourites list *licks lips*). I was going to eat one for afternoon tea and one the next day......

I accidently ate both. I also felt not an ounce of guilt. 

I admit I have a problem but I am not ashamed. I'll continue to eat my desserts but I will also continue too exercise and try my best to balance my meals because this haircut won't work on a size 24. 

Stay fabulous 
Rachel 💋


No comments:

Post a Comment